Create a Project
Follow these simple steps to create a project:
- Go to All Projects page. You can go there by clicking on the planBIM text on the top left corner of your screen from any page in planBIM.
- Click on Create New.
- You will be directed to the Project Home page of your new project. You'll notice that a Project picture is automatically assigned and you can go ahead and replace it with your actual project image.
Congratulations! 🎊 You just created a brand new project!
In planBIM, one of the first things you'll do is to create a project. There is a restriction of 2 projects in the Free Plan, but you can create projects depending on the plan you are subscribed to.
Click here to know more about The Project Home.
Import a project
If you have subscription of our PRO plan, then you can import a project.
Follow these steps to import a project from an integrated platform like BIM360.
- Go to All Projects page. You can go there by clicking on the planBIM text on the top left corner of your screen from any page in planBIM
- A pop-up window will appear. Click on the icon as shown in the image
- Now you would be directed a pop-up window where you need to the integrated platform to import your project. Right now BIM360 is the only platform available for importing projects, so click on it as shown
- Click on the field as shown to enable a drop-down list to choose a hub linked to your planBIM workspace to import a project
- Now select the project that you wish to import by clicking on the empty field next to it, hit PROCEED as shown and your project will be implemented.