planBIM Files accommodate the principles of a Common Data Environment (CDE). Apart from standard File management, you can supercharge your workflows with this module. Access private spaces, create shared spaces, or assign relations between your files and share across companies with planBIM Files.
It is the single source of information that can be used to collect, manage and disseminate documentation, the graphical model and non-graphical data and enable sharing information on the project between all the members.
The infinite canvas of planBIM Maps module acts as a catalyst for dynamically managing design drawings, BIM models and other key construction data.
It acts as a central place for all project files
- Each company has their own private space
- Create Shared spaces for common files
- Group and manage spaces for convenience
Manage files in a user friendly manner
- Assign Team Members and Company to File cards
- Keep track of who is assigned to what
- Add quick notes for easy reference
- Group and organize files in the infinite canvas as necessary
Once the workflow is established, planBIM Files gets rid of the hassle of curating and updating models and drawings. The 2D canvas assists collaborators and companies, whereas activity tracking brings accountability. By utilizing all these features, the BIM team can help projects achieve deadlines much faster.